Respect customers, understand customers, continue to provide products and services that exceed customer expectations, and be customers' eternal partners. This is the service concept we have always insisted on and advocated.
1. At each step, the first thing that comes to mind is that after the company has changed from a seller's market to a buyer's market, consumers' consumption concepts have changed. Faced with numerous goods (or services), consumers are more willing to accept good-quality goods (or services). The quality here not only refers to the inherent quality of the product, but also includes a series of factors such as product packaging quality and service quality. Therefore, it is necessary to meet the needs of consumers in various ways and to a greater extent.
Should stand in the position of the customer (or consumer), rather than stand in the position of the company to research, design and improve services.
Improve the service system, strengthen presales, insales, and aftersales services, and promptly help customers solve various problems in the use of goods, so that customers feel convenient.
Attach great importance to customer opinions, let customers participate in decisionmaking, and treat customer opinions as an important part of satisfying customers.
Do everything possible to retain existing customers.
Establish all customeroriented mechanisms. Among them, the establishment of various institutions, the reform of service processes, etc., must focus on customer needs, and establish a rapid response mechanism to customer opinions.
2. The customer is always right
1. Customers are buyers of goods, not troublemakers;
2. Customers understand their needs and hobbies, which is precisely the information that companies need to collect;
3. Since customers have "consistency", arguing with the same customer is arguing with all customers.
3. Three elements of customer satisfaction:
Commodity satisfaction: refers to the customer's satisfaction with the product quality.
Service satisfaction: refers to a positive attitude of customers towards the pre-sale, in-sale and after-sales service of the purchased goods. No matter how perfect the product is and how reasonable the price is, when it appears in the market, it must rely on services. "After-sales service makes long-term customers".
Corporate image satisfaction: refers to the public's positive evaluation of the overall strength and overall impression of the company.